A charming stopover in Brittany, which guarantees a bucolic rest at the heart of the legendary Brocéliande, near the Emerald Coast.
The small castle later this friendly country mansions. she is a painter, he is esthete: their passion for this beautiful hue Arts Master remains a delicate and warm atmosphere.
This pure gem rebuilt in the late eighteenth century to the middle of its fleet of 9 hectares of meadows and woods on the grounds of a former lord, recounts a spirit resorts. Facade of a beautiful time, which will comprise around him a kind of hamlet, beautiful oak trees worthy of the Land of the Druids.
Le Château du Pin is presented by :
- Chambres d’hôtes Secrètes
- Châteaux et Hôtels collection
- Guide Michelin
- Guide de charme - Maisons d’hôtes de charme
- Alastair Sawday’s «French Bed & Breakfast»
- Alastair Sawday’s «French Hôtels & châteaux»
- 40 Adresses de Charme Bretagne «René Gast»